Re: [nashvilleorigami] Fwd: Hypericon

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      yeah.. I am sure they want panels... classes... whatever days we can do are great.  The question was asked at the organizational meeting last night.   Maybe Gregg and I can do the 6th by ourselves if we have a plan.

      Joelle

      On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

      I am open to it, but I probably can't do anything on the 6th.

      Are we talking a panel/class or two or something else?

      malachi