Fwd: Hypericon

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 7:43 PM

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Todd Lyles <toddlyles@...>
      Date: Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 7:08 PM
      Subject: Hypericon
      To: J K <t3naciousj@...>

      Can the Origami Club of Nashville be at Hypericon?

      Rule Of Thumb
      If you're worried that you don't have any interests, browse in the nonfiction section of a library for five minutes. By then a book will catch your eye, whether it's about baking pie crusts or Icelandic crust formation. Submitted by: Carolyn Lloyd, 15-year-old student, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 8:20 PM
        I am open to it, but I probably can't do anything on the 6th.

        Are we talking a panel/class or two or something else?

        malachi