next meeting and the cherry blossom festival

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 23, 2010
      I had a conflict, but it's been cancelled, so I can help in the
      afternoon. What models do you plan to teach? I'd like to practice
      before Saturday so I can be more useful.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 23, 2010

        Great, I'm glad you'll be able to make it.

        Just simple models, nothing more complicated than the Crane, and maybe not even that.

        Probably the masu box, water bomb/baloon, jumping frog, and samurai helmet.

        Thanks,
        Malachi