Re: next meeting and the cherry blossom festival

  • doblopapel
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 20, 2010
      I can let you know a little closer to the day. Between the project from hell and the class from hell, it's difficult to make plans very far in advance.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 23, 2010
        I had a conflict, but it's been cancelled, so I can help in the
        afternoon. What models do you plan to teach? I'd like to practice
        before Saturday so I can be more useful.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 23, 2010

          Great, I'm glad you'll be able to make it.

          Just simple models, nothing more complicated than the Crane, and maybe not even that.

          Probably the masu box, water bomb/baloon, jumping frog, and samurai helmet.

          Thanks,
          Malachi