Re: [nashvilleorigami] origami club upcoming meeting, Sunday Feb. 21

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2010
      I'll be there.

      On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 9:05 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

      Our next origami club meeting will be at the First Unitarian
      Universalist Church of Nashville on Sunday, February 21st from
      1:30-4:30.

      I hope to see you there!

      Please let me know if there are any special book requests or if you
      need directions.

      Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets.  Imagination without skill gives us modern art.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2010
        I'm looking forward to learning how to make origami fireworks.

        See you then,
        Elizabeth

        On Feb 18, 2010, at 6:36 AM, J K wrote:

        I'll be there.