Re: [nashvilleorigami] January Meeting

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 21, 2010
      I still have the book (PCOC Play) out and I plan to have it with me.

      malachi

      On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Elizabeth Sanford <elizabeth_sanford@...> wrote:

      Judging from the map link that Malachi sent, I shouldn't have any trouble finding it. I usually have better luck finding new places during the day, so having an earlier meeting time should also help.

      I was hoping to try making one or more of the modular "transformers" that you showed me in one of your books, Malachi. If you remember which one, would you mind bringing it?

      Sent: Thu, January 21, 2010 8:04:58 PM

      Subject: Re: [nashvilleorigami] January Meeting

      I think I've already got it covered.

      malachi

      On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 6:03 PM, J K <t3naciousj@gmail. com> wrote:

      Would a google maps link be good enough?  Otherwise I just need to know where you are coming from.

      JK

      On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Elizabeth Sanford <elizabeth_sanford@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      I'm planning to come, but I need directions.

      Thanks, Elizabeth

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 21, 2010
        Great!

[...]

        Tom Stoppard