Re: [nashvilleorigami] December

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 19, 2009
      Boxes are no problem.  I have Tomoko Fuse's Origami Boxes, Joyful Origami Boxes, Fabulous Origami Boxes, and Quick and Easy Origami Boxes, so I'm sure we can work out something...

      Are you interested in the square or the hexagonal ones?

      malachi

      On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Elizabeth Sanford <elizabeth_sanford@...> wrote:

      I was hoping someone would be willing to show me how to do the modular box that was one of the examples at the library.
      Is that a possibility for the meeting tomorrow?

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 20, 2009
        The only box I know is the masu, so I'm interested in learning all kinds; although "quick and easy" is probably the most appropriate since I haven't been doing this very long. I'd love to look through all those books to see whether I'm ready for any of them.

        Elizabeth