Re: [nashvilleorigami] Origami in Nashville

  • Sparr
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
      On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:05 PM, J K <t3naciousj@...> wrote:
      > Yeah!!! Is it just you and me so far?
      > I would be interested in discussing... unit origami... heh
      > --
      > Joelle

      Us three and one more whose name I don't recognize, so far. I'll be
      back in Nashville more often this year than last, would love to get
      together with local origami enthusiasts to do... whatever
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
        Bet that last one is Gregg....

        Joelle

        On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Sparr <sparr0@...> wrote:

        > On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:05 PM, J K <t3naciousj@...> wrote:
        >> Yeah!!! Is it just you and me so far?
        >> I would be interested in discussing... unit origami... heh
        >> --
        >> Joelle
        >
        > Us three and one more whose name I don't recognize, so far. I'll be
        > back in Nashville more often this year than last, would love to get
        > together with local origami enthusiasts to do... whatever

        Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful
        objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill
        gives us modern art.
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
          Actually, he hasn't joined yet.  It's a guy named Michael that I know.

          malachi