Photos

  • bonnipeg
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2009
      I noticed tonight that we have options for sharing pictures.  I may as well share some I took at the library when Malachi was doing a folding workshop just prior to the "Between the Folds"  showing.  So I put in a photo album called "Origami at the Library."  I think there are options for others to add pictures or comments.  I think it would be interesting to know if anyone in this group other than Malachi is pictured.

      Thanks for any labels you can add,
      Peggy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2009
        Thank you for sharing these. I didn't take any pictures at the event,
        but I upload most of my origami pictures to flickr in order to share
        with some of the groups there.

        http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/malachus/collections/72157603064023836/

        Malachi