Re: [nashvilleorigami] December meeting

  • Peggy Bonnington
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
      Hi, Malachi:  Just wanted to send regrets about attending this next meeting; as you said, it's a rough time for trying to get folks together. I look forward to making it in 2010 though.  We fly out to Montana on the 20th, will be spending a COLD and white Christmas in Bozeman with my niece and her husband and their newest addition to the family, Tucker born in May!

      I did not ask many questions about the group before signing up; I presume it is OK to be relatively a novice at folding?  I wanted to join so I would learn more, could be around folks who do know more about it.  I so enjoyed watching you work with the group at the library, both adults and children.

      Peggy

      On Dec 4, 2009, at 4:04 PM, Malachi Brown wrote:

      I haven't gotten much response to the poll I created on when to have a December meeting, so I think I am going to go ahead and make an executive decision to schedule it for the afternoon of Sunday, December 20.  Location is TBD.

      I realize that many people may have scheduling conflicts due to the time of year, and that is fine.  I just wanted to get in one more folding session in before the end of the year.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2009
        Sorry you can't join us this time, but I look forward to meetings next
        year which will (hopefully) better fit people's schedules.

        As far as skill level goes, everyone interesred in learing origami is
        welcome to come, regardless of skill or experience. We get together
        to teach, learn, and have community with other folders (and maybe
        someday to work on something really big together).

        Malachi