Origami in Nashville

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
      Yeah!!! Is it just you and me so far?

      I would be interested in discussing... unit origami... heh

      Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful
      objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill
      gives us modern art.
      Tom Stoppard
    • Sparr
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
        On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:05 PM, J K <t3naciousj@...> wrote:
        > Yeah!!! Is it just you and me so far?
        > I would be interested in discussing... unit origami... heh
        > --
        > Joelle

        Us three and one more whose name I don't recognize, so far. I'll be
        back in Nashville more often this year than last, would love to get
        together with local origami enthusiasts to do... whatever
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
          Bet that last one is Gregg....

          Joelle

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
            Actually, he hasn't joined yet.  It's a guy named Michael that I know.

            malachi