Re: [nashvilleorigami] New poll for nashvilleorigami

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2009
      Technically there are 7 people on the list, but the poll allows voting for multiple options, so really it's just two people voting so far.

      malachi

      On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 9:05 PM, J K <t3naciousj@...> wrote:

      5 people have voted?  We have 5 people on this list?

      JK

      On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 8:56 PM, <nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      nashvilleorigami group:

      What size paper do you like to work with? (test poll)

      o <1 inch
      o 1-2 inch
      o 3-5 inch
      o 6 inch
      o >6 inch

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

      Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets.  Imagination without skill gives us modern art.
      Tom Stoppard

    • nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2009
        nashvilleorigami group:

        I know that December is a busy time, but I'd like to get in one more meeting before the end of the year. We usually meet in the afternoon, so please select all the days that would be an option for you.

        o Saturday, Dec. 12
        o Sunday, Dec. 6
        o Sunday, Dec. 13
        o Sunday, Dec. 20