Monthly meeting and other matters

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013

      Our monthly meeting is this Sunday. A few of us will not be there, but the show must go on.  :)

      In other news, it must be time for bookkeeping because in the last week I have received confirmation from the Mini Maker Faire, Handmade and Bound, and the Cherry Blossom Festival that our applications have been accepted for those events. I will also be teaching two workshops at the Maker Faire.

      In addition, I have been contacted by a local educator who runs an origami and math club at his school and he is interested in hosting a Saturday meeting of both groups. I am very interested, let me know if you would like to come too.

      Thanks,
      Malachi