Re: [nashvilleorigami] Next meeting?

  • Joelle
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2009
      Marked on my calendar. My place is fine.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 19, 2009, at 1:11 PM, "doblopapel" <doblopapel@...> wrote:

      There is a proposal for Saturday, September 19th.

      That date is good for me. Anyone else?

      Location? Same? Different?

    • doblopapel
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2009
        If date and location are good for all, then we need to pick a time.

        I'd say noon or later works for me. Anyone else want to propose a time?

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 21, 2009
          sure... 12....

          On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 7:03 PM, doblopapel<doblopapel@...> wrote:

          > If date and location are good for all, then we need to pick a time.
          >
          > I'd say noon or later works for me. Anyone else want to propose a time?
          >

          >> Marked on my calendar. My place is fine.
          >>

          >> > There is a proposal for Saturday, September 19th.
          >> >
          >> > That date is good for me. Anyone else?
          >> >
          >> > Location? Same? Different?

          Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful
          objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill
          gives us modern art.