monthly meeting this Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013
      We are coming up on our July monthly meeting.  Let me know if you have any model or book requests.  I would like to discuss plans for the mini maker fair (sept.), handmade and bound (oct.), hands on creativity (oct.), next year's cherry blossom festival (april), and the August meeting.  I would also like to debrief about teaching for the Vanderbilt Summery Academy and the Folk School.