fall planning

    Message 1 of 2 , May 16 7:58 PM
      We should discuss some fall event planning at our meeting this Sunday.  I just got an email about the opening of vendor registration for Handmade and Bound (Oct. 4 & 5).  That event was a lot of fun last year.  Not as much traffic as some of the other events we attend, but much more focused interest from artists.

      However, Oct. 5th is also the Celebrate Nashville event (which we did not attend last year, but we were under the Japanese Consulate tent in 2011) that I had also been thinking about...