Re: [nashvilleorigami] Endada at MBA

  • doblopapel
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24 3:54 PM

      I think it is likely that I can be there for part of the day.

      Somewhat.  The layout is a bit different with some rows of tables with arts and crafts and then a couple of small stages for musical performances throughout the day.  Last year we had a table or two under a tent.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24 4:21 PM
        I may have a conflict. I'll have to let you know later.

        Elizabeth

        On Mar 24, 2013, at 4:04 PM, Malachi Brown wrote:

        We have been invited back to teach origami at the Endada Festival at MBA again. It is on April 27th. I plan to be there all day, let me know if you world be interested in helping out.

        Thanks,
        Malachi