Re: [nashvilleorigami] Endada at MBA

  • Gregg Reavis
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013

      Please describe the Endada Festival.

      Will it be a similar set up as the Cherry Blossom festival?

      On Mar 24, 2013, at Sunday, March 24, 2013  4:04 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

      We have been invited back to teach origami at the Endada Festival at MBA again. It is on April 27th. I plan to be there all day, let me know if you world be interested in helping out.

      Thanks,
      Malachi

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013

          I think it is likely that I can be there for part of the day.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
            I may have a conflict. I'll have to let you know later.

            Elizabeth