Logos and Cherry Blossoms and twitter

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      Yesterday's meeting went really well and there was some discussion about the Cherry Blossom Festival coming up on March 23.  It looks like we will have a logo!  There are still some details to be worked out, but things are coming together.

      If you are interested in helping teach at the Cherry Blossom Festival and I haven't talked to you about it already, please let me know.

      Lastly, do any of you use Twitter?  I was thinking about setting up a twitter account for the club, but I am not very good at posting things in the moment, so it would probably only be worth doing if one or two of you were interested in also contributing.