origami exhibit at Hermitage library in March

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      I know some of you are aware of this already, but I am going to be exhibit some of my folded models at the Hermitage branch library in March.  If any of you would like me to include some of your folds as well, let me know.  I would be happy to show them off.

      My intent is primarily to promote the club and while I have some plans (t-rex skeleton, tessellations, etc.), having more variety would also be good.