Next meeting?

  • doblopapel
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2009
      There is a proposal for Saturday, September 19th.

      That date is good for me. Anyone else?

      Location? Same? Different?
    • Joelle

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 21, 2009
          If date and location are good for all, then we need to pick a time.

          I'd say noon or later works for me. Anyone else want to propose a time?

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 21, 2009
            sure... 12....

            On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 7:03 PM, doblopapel<doblopapel@...> wrote:

            > If date and location are good for all, then we need to pick a time.
            >
            > I'd say noon or later works for me. Anyone else want to propose a time?
            >

            >> Marked on my calendar. My place is fine.
            >>

            >> > There is a proposal for Saturday, September 19th.
            >> >
            >> > That date is good for me. Anyone else?
            >> >
            >> > Location? Same? Different?

            Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful
            objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill
            gives us modern art.