Re: [nashvilleorigami] Nashville Origami Club monthly meeting, 10/21/2012, 1:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2012
      I'm looking forward to this month's meeting.  I believe Joelle will not be there, but I will be teaching one or two bats, if anyone is interested, as well as discussing plans for Hands On Creative the following weekend.

      Let me know if you have any special requests for diagrams.

      On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 1:01 PM, <nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: nashvilleorigami Yahoo! Group

      Title: Nashville Origami Club monthly meeting

      Date: Sunday October 21, 2012
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Location: Plaza Artist Materials, 633 Middleton Street, Nashville, TN 37203

      Edit reminder options

    • doblopapel@yahoo.com

        Date: Sunday October 21, 2012
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm