misc paper notes

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2012
      My picture made it into the Nashville Scene photos of the Handmade and Bound festival last weekend.

      I thought the festival went really well for us and I think we talked to people who are more interested and engaged than the average person we talk to at something like the cultural or the cherry blossom festival. Also, it was indoors, which was nice.  I expect that we will do it again next year.

      As I mentioned before, the new paper supply company Origami Paper Monster was considering giving us a discount. The other day they sent me the following:

      "We created a special 10% coupon code for Nashville Origami Club members. You can enter NASHVILLE2012 upon checkout at www.origamipapermonster.com. We're also taking paper requests so send us an email if you have any ideas!"

      I'm looking forward to this month's meeting on the 21st. We will discuss plans for the Hands On Creativity event that will be the weekend after the club meeting, and we will also be folding a bat, for those interested.