Fwd: New origami store

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012
      I have not ordered anything from them, but I figured I would pass on the info.

      malachi

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012

        They mention a 10% off code.

        Might be interesting to compare to Kim's Crane.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 17, 2012, at 11:48 AM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

        I have not ordered anything from them, but I figured I would pass on the info.

        malachi

          I wanted to let you know about our new online store that sells origami
          paper. It is called www.origamipapermonster.com. We operate out of
          Canada and ship to everyone in USA and Canada. Check out our site and
          blog (blog.origamipapermonster.com) and let us know what you think!

          Also, it would be great if you can let your Nashville Origami Club
          members know about us! We are happy to give all your members a special
          promotion code for 10% off their purchase as well.

          Have a great day!
          Ada

          =

          The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.

          Mark Twain