Fwd: [OrigamiUSA Members] book back in stock

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "Origami Source" <origamisrc@...>
      Date: May 15, 2012 7:43 AM
      Subject: [OrigamiUSA Members] book back in stock

      We had been told that Fabulous Origami Boxes by Fuse was out of print by the publisher and so it was removed from the site when the last copy was sold.

      Today, 10 copies arrived on our doorstep from an order we placed many months ago (which is when we were told out of print). So we have added it back to the Source but when these 10 copies are gone, it will be gone for good from our site as re-ordering it is questionable at this time.

      If you like to view the book it can be found at http://origamiusa.org/catalog/products/fabulous-origami-boxes

      Mike

      -----
      Read the FAQ at http://origamiusa.org/faq_memberslist,
      Send other questions to members-owner@...
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2012
        I think I have that book

        We had been told that Fabulous Origami Boxes by Fuse was out of print by the publisher and so it was removed from the site when the last copy was sold.

        Today, 10 copies arrived on our doorstep from an order we placed many months ago (which is when we were told out of print). So we have added it back to the Source but when these 10 copies are gone, it will be gone for good from our site as re-ordering it is questionable at this time.

        If you like to view the book it can be found at http://origamiusa.org/catalog/products/fabulous-origami-boxes

        Mike

        -----
        Read the FAQ at http://origamiusa.org/faq_memberslist,
        Send other questions to members-owner@...

        The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.

        Mark Twain