On for Saturday!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2009
      Second meeting of the Nashville Origami club is on.  How about 2:00?  Gregg will be out of town... We want to go to the art fair on Sat but I figure we'll want to be out of the Sun by that time.

      Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets.  Imagination without skill gives us modern art.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2009
        2 is good for me.  I may be doing a Ouida exchange.

        Your place again?

        malachi