monthly meeting and paper sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2012
      Our monthly meeting is coming up this Sunday.  I am not sure if there will be a particular focus, I have been bouncing between various tessellations and flowers. I also recently got a Tomoko Fuse book of stars and snowflakes.  If you have any requests, let me know.

      I also wanted to mention that Jerry's Artarama is having a clearance sale on Canford paper.  $1.25 a sheet, which is about half what it usually runs.  It is a nice heavy paper, but smoother and lighter weight than Canson paper.  It is a really great paper for boxes and it also works for wet folding.