Re: [nashvilleorigami] MBA's Music and Art Festival - April 28th

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2012
      I have another commitment in the morning, but I should be able to get there by 1:30 or 2.

      Elizabeth

      On Mar 22, 2012, at 4:54 PM, Malachi Brown wrote:

      We have been invited to teach origami at Montgomery Bell Academy's
      music and art festival on April 28th from 11-4.

      Let me know if you would like to help teach origami. If not,
      hopefully you can at least stop by and check out the festival.