Re: [nashvilleorigami] Re: first meeting report/future planning

    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2009
      June 28th?  I don't know of any conflicts right off.

      As far as wet folding, things that have some curvature are good.  Simple models are actually better.  I can dig up some good models.

      As far as sponges... I just have some really cheap ones. *shurg*

      On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 7:54 PM, doblopapel <doblopapel@...> wrote:

      Perhaps next time, the founding of the anarcho-syndicalist commune will not be so contentious. I think we could really make some progress if _certain_ members were not so committed to hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

      That being said, perhaps we should band together to assists Bats in constructing a multi-unit structure. However, it might be good to begin with something requiring substantially less than 2000 units.

      Barring that, either free fold or some wet folding. If wet folding, what sponge works best? What fold is sponge worthy?

      We could meet again on the 28th, same bat time, same bat cave.

      Suggestion: coffee and something baked by Bats.