meeting Sunday

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2011
      Our next meeting is this Sunday. Let me know if there are any model or
      book requests. I have, as usual, picked up a couple of new books that
      I will bring.

    • doblopapel@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2011

        I suggest either a Christmas tree or an ornament.

        Perhaps the ornament could be something that has a number of folds/creases that could all be hooked together to make a sphere?

        Perhaps the tree could be something simple? A 3D tree would be nice, but even a simple 2D would be nice as a greeting card decoration.