Origami club meeting this Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 2:21 PM
      It's time time again.  Our monthly meeting is this week at the same bat-place at the same bat-time (plaza artist materials, 1-4pm Sunday).  I have acquired a couple of new books with some nice action models, so I might teach one or two of those in addition to the usual open folding.

      Let me know if you have any diagram requests.