A3 and A4 paper at Ikea

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2011
      I was at Ikea today and noticed that in the MALA line (art supplies for kids) they have packs of paper that include white sheets of A3 and A4 as well as several bright colors of A4 paper.  I realize that Ikea is not really convenient, but I thought I would mention it in case any of you visit there and want some paper that is already cut to A ratio sizes.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2011
        I have a friend in Atlanta that is often willing to pick up Ikea "orders" as long as they are small. So if anyone is interested in this paper... I can see when he will next be visiting Nashville.

        JK

        On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

        I was at Ikea today and noticed that in the MALA line (art supplies for kids) they have packs of paper that include white sheets of A3 and A4 as well as several bright colors of A4 paper.  I realize that Ikea is not really convenient, but I thought I would mention it in case any of you visit there and want some paper that is already cut to A ratio sizes.

        The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.

        Mark Twain