Re: [nashvilleorigami] 1st IOIO

  • Kelly Falzone
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2011
      Congratulations Malachi!!
      Very cool.

      --- On Sun, 7/24/11, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

      From: Malachi Brown <malachus@...>
      Subject: [nashvilleorigami] 1st IOIO
      To: nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, July 24, 2011, 1:25 AM

      I posted a bit about this on the web page, but for those of you who don't follow there I thought I would mention that the results for the 1st International Origami Internet Olympiad were posted this week.  While I only came in 15th, I did have enough models place to earn 5th place for the USA in the country scoring.

      The results start there and continue on to the next page, with photos of the "medal winning" entries for each of the 10 (really 13) challenges.

      Next year I hope to do better, but I also hope they break the competition into different categories.  Doing so many complex models in what was already a busy month was a bit overwhelming.

      Anyway, hopefully the results are interesting.  More photos from some of the contestants can be found on Flickr.