Re: [nashvilleorigami] Origami club meeting Sunday

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2011
      Looks like we will have some stardream paper available for club members that are intersted. :-D

      Joelle

      On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 5:45 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

      Hey, our next meeting is coming up this Sunday at the usual time and place.  I have some interesting paper to show off.  Let me know if there are any books or models you would like to see.  I've been spending a lot of time in tessellation land lately...

      In June I also participated in the 1st International Origami Internet Olympiad which consisted of about a dozen challenge models to be completed and judged.  The judging is not over, but I will bring several of the models that I folded as they are fairly interesting.

      Pictures of models folded by several of the participants, including myself, can be found on flickr.

      The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.

      Mark Twain