Sunday Meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2011
      Hey, we're meeting this Sunday!  Sorry I didn't get an email out earlier in the week.  I will be teaching a couple of cicada models to commemorate the emergence of Brood XIX.

      Are there any other model or book requests?

    • Joelle
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2011
        Elizabeth,

        I will have you paper order this week. I'll send you the total to your personal email tomorrow when I'm at my computer.

        Joelle

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2011
          I got my creased magazines today!! Are we all going to bring them tomorrow? :-D

          Joelle

          On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Joelle <t3naciousj@...> wrote:
          Elizabeth,

          I will have you paper order this week. I'll send you the total to your personal email tomorrow when I'm at my computer.

          Joelle

          Sent from my iPad

          On May 13, 2011, at 4:08 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

          Hey, we're meeting this Sunday!  Sorry I didn't get an email out earlier in the week.  I will be teaching a couple of cicada models to commemorate the emergence of Brood XIX.

          Are there any other model or book requests?

          The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.

          Mark Twain