Re: Inaugural meeting

  • doblopapel
    Message 1 of 9 , May 14, 2009
      Pretty much any time on Sunday is good. Do you want to plan it around lunch or dinner? Strictly the afternoon?

      Has a location been chosen? If so, the address is sufficient but directions are acceptable too.

      Message 2 of 9 , May 14, 2009
        Ya... how about 1:00 since I think Todd is running role playing at 6...

        Address is

        2111 Bernard Ave

        From I440 get off at 21st ave. Just past Harris Teeter... the next
        left is Bernard. We are the third house on the left.

        Joelle

        On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 6:31 PM, doblopapel <doblopapel@...> wrote:

        > Pretty much any time on Sunday is good. Do you want to plan it around lunch
        > or dinner? Strictly the afternoon?
        >
        > Has a location been chosen? If so, the address is sufficient but directions
        > are acceptable too.
        >
        > --- In nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> So, what time is good and who needs directions?
        >>
        >> malachi
        >>
        >> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 7:31 PM, doblopapel <doblopapel@...> wrote:
        >>

        >> > Sunday is fine by me too.
        >> >

        >> > --- In
        >> > nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com<nashvilleorigami%40yahoogroups.com>,

        Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful
        objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill
        gives us modern art.