March meeting; Cherry Blossom Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2011
      Our March meeting is just a few days away on Sunday, March 20th from 1-4pm at Plaza Artist Materials (as usual).  I will be teaching some butterflies and flowers for anyone interested, with several options of each with different difficulty levels.

      If you have any specific requests for models or books, let me know and I will be sure to bring them.

      Also, the Nashville Cherry Blossom is just over a week away on Saturday, March 26th.  We have been invited back to teach origami, so if you would like to volunteer to help teach some simple models for a few hours that day, please let me know.  Last year we had a lot of interest and were busy teaching some fun models all day, hopefully this year we will have the same success.