paper cutter

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 7:09 PM
      I heard about this deal on one of the origami lists.  It is not a rotary cutter, which is my preferred type, and it doesn't actually have a sharp blade (depending on the tension between the blade and the base to cut, but it is quite large, has a bar that holds the paper near the blade, and a bar to act as a paper stop at a specified width.  It also has a grid in cm and inch markings along the side.  I only picked one up tonight, so I haven't had a chance to test it much.  They had at least one left on the shelf at the Donelson store.

    • dsulkin_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 6:37 AM
        One word of advice: Harbor Freight has a reputation of not selling the best quality tools. A colleague of mine laughed when I mentioned the low prices - he was familiar with Harbor Freight from when he lived on the West Coast. I found the hand tools to be very substandard my self.