Origami Club - Feb. 20th meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2011
      Our next meeting is a week away.  Since we were featured in the recent monthly email to the Plaza mailing list, I am optimistic that me might see a few more fresh faces.

      I will be working on the Fujimoto Hydrangea, in particular the Cube variation.  If anyone is interested in learning this fascinating recursive tessellation, this would be a great time.

      As always, let me know if there is a book or diagram you are looking for and I will do my best to find something in my collection.