Re: [nashvilleorigami] Nashville Origami Club monthly meeting, 1/16/2011, 1:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2011
      Yeah, it's a bummer you won't make it Joelle.  I have some news about the cherry blossom festival. =)

      Anyway, due to traveling for work, I haven't been able to promote this month's meeting, but I'm hoping most of the regulars will make it out. Are there any model/book requests?

      I have several new books I acquired during December that I'm sure will be of interest, if nothing else.

      On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 8:33 PM, J K <t3naciousj@...> wrote:

      Sorry I will miss you all this weekend.  I'll be traveling for work... but Malachi will be there and I think Gregg too.

      Speaking of which... Malachi and I are keeping up with our origami 365 if anyone is interested in following.

      I think this link will work... http://www.flickr.com/groups/1541780@N20/

      Joelle

      On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 12:55 PM, <nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: nashvilleorigami Yahoo! Group

      Title: Nashville Origami Club monthly meeting

      Date: Sunday January 16, 2011
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Sunday.
      Location: Plaza Artist Materials
      Street: 633 Middleton Street
      City State Zip: Nashville, TN 37203

      Edit reminder options

      The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.

      Mark Twain