Re: [nashvilleorigami] Tangrams

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2010
      Sorry for the delayed response, it took me a while to dig up this site.

      http://fabiozapata.blogspot.com/2010/02/diagramas-para-tangram.html

      I'm fairly certain that the design starts with an A ratio paper (like A4), so it may require a little bit of work to get the paper prepared if you don't already have some.

      Also, amusingly, another site has a couple of origami models of tangram solutions. (no diagrams, although I have the book that one of them is in.)

      http://freedomi.brinkster.net/Sy/Chinese_culture.html

      On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 6:40 PM, David Steele <dsteele_24@...> wrote:

      what is the website.