Re: [nashvilleorigami] meeting planning

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010
      I have a conflict in January, but the third Sunday of every month is normally fine with me; I think it's important to have a regular schedule.

      On Dec 2, 2010, at 11:43 AM, Malachi Brown wrote:

      I am going to email Plaza and let them know what dates we would like
      to meet next year. Unless there is a specific issue, I will be
      requesting the third Sunday of each month from 1-4pm.