Origami Club November Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2010
      Hey, we're less than a week away from our monthly meeting.

      There was a request for a turkey, so I will have a few books with
      turkey models and at least one to teach to anyone interested.

      There was also a request to investigate knotology, so anyone
      interested should feel free to bring some strips and play along.
      http://www.orihouse.com/knotology.html

      Let me know if you have any other requests.

      As usual, we'll be meeting at Plaza Artist Materials on Sunday
      afternoon from 1-4pm.

      633 Middleton St
      Nashville, TN 37203