Re: [nashvilleorigami] Inaugural meeting

    Message 1 of 9 , May 11, 2009
      Fine by me.

      On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 4:11 PM, J K <t3naciousj@...> wrote:

      Hey Folks... my Saturday is really filling up. Can people meet on
      Sunday the 17th instead?

      Joelle

      On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Joelle <t3naciousj@...> wrote:
      > Yup! I'm in! My place is available
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      > On May 9, 2009, at 4:05 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
      >

      > A few of us have discussed having our first meeting next Saturday, May 16th
      > in Nashville.  Since there aren't many of us, it will probably be at
      > someone's house.  If you're interested, please email me and I'll send more
      > details off list.
      >
      > thanks,
      > malachi

      Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful
      objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill
      gives us modern art.
      Tom Stoppard

    • Sparr
      Message 2 of 9 , May 11, 2009
        I will be in town Saturday afternoon/evening, and early Sunday
        morning. Let me know when/where you all decide on, and I will do my
        best to make it, at least for a little while.

        On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
        > Fine by me.
        > On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 4:11 PM, J K <t3naciousj@...> wrote:
        >> Hey Folks... my Saturday is really filling up. Can people meet on
        >> Sunday the 17th instead?
      • doblopapel
        Message 3 of 9 , May 13, 2009
          Sunday is fine by me too.

          Message 4 of 9 , May 13, 2009
            So, what time is good and who needs directions?

            malachi

            On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 7:31 PM, doblopapel <doblopapel@...> wrote:

            Sunday is fine by me too.

            --- In nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com, Sparr <sparr0@...> wrote:

            > I will be in town Saturday afternoon/evening, and early Sunday
            > morning. Let me know when/where you all decide on, and I will do my
            > best to make it, at least for a little while.
            >
            > On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
            > > Fine by me.
            > > On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 4:11 PM, J K <t3naciousj@...> wrote:
            > >> Hey Folks... my Saturday is really filling up. Can people meet on
            > >> Sunday the 17th instead?

          • doblopapel
            Message 5 of 9 , May 14, 2009
              Pretty much any time on Sunday is good. Do you want to plan it around lunch or dinner? Strictly the afternoon?

              Has a location been chosen? If so, the address is sufficient but directions are acceptable too.

              Message 6 of 9 , May 14, 2009
                Ya... how about 1:00 since I think Todd is running role playing at 6...

                Address is

                2111 Bernard Ave

                From I440 get off at 21st ave. Just past Harris Teeter... the next
                left is Bernard. We are the third house on the left.

                Joelle