celebration of cultures

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
    • Markus Magyar
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
        I was wondering if you were going to be at Celebration of Cultures.
        The first time I met a few of the members of the club was at the Cherry Blossom festival.
        Looking forward to meeting you and others at Celebration of Cultures. ^_^

        Happy Folding,
        _Mark Magyar

          Unfortunately, we will not have a formal presence at the event. That is something I hope we can arrange next year. I just thought it might be an event of interest.

          Malachi