adventure science center report

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2010
      Origami today at The Adventure Science Center today went really well.
      We probably taught about 100 jumping frogs, several sailboats,
      cicadas, samurai helmets, a couple of pinwheels, butterflies, cats,
      and airplanes, and one bat. I was there for the full day, while
      Gregg helped in the morning and Joelle helped in the afternoon. I
      think we talked to three people who will might be interested enough to
      come to one of our meetings. There were also a couple of kids who I
      hope can talk their parents into bringing them out to a meeting some
      time, as they were extremely interested (prior to today).

      As a side note, it happened to be the meeting day for the Middle
      Tennessee Robotic Arts Society (http://mtras.com/), so I got to meet
      them, too. It's worth noting that the Science Center is probably a
      good candidate for a meeting place if we ever need to find a different
      location.