Re: [nashvilleorigami] adventure science center - sept. 18th

  • Kelly Falzone
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2010
      Won't be there Saturday.

      Kelly

      From: Malachi Brown <malachus@...>
      To: nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, September 14, 2010 2:47:41 PM
      Subject: [nashvilleorigami] adventure science center - sept. 18th

      The organizer is planning to provide a box lunch for volunteers, so I
      wanted to get a quick count of who to expect Saturday and when to
      expect you.

      I will be there the entire time, from 10-3.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2010
        My hair appt is SUPPOSED to start at 9:30... but she is ALWAYS late... and this one takes forever... soooo... I hope to be there by 12... but more likely 1...

        I'll text you when I'm on my way... and I'll just plan to pick up my own lunch.

        JK

        On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

        The organizer is planning to provide a box lunch for volunteers, so I
        wanted to get a quick count of who to expect Saturday and when to
        expect you.

        I will be there the entire time, from 10-3.

        Every other one
        Is divisible by two
        Now is that not odd?

        --Darrin from Ontario, Canada