adventure science center - sept. 18th

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14 12:47 PM
      The organizer is planning to provide a box lunch for volunteers, so I
      wanted to get a quick count of who to expect Saturday and when to
      expect you.

      I will be there the entire time, from 10-3.

    • Kelly Falzone
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14 1:49 PM
        Won't be there Saturday.

        Kelly

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 14 3:11 PM
          My hair appt is SUPPOSED to start at 9:30... but she is ALWAYS late... and this one takes forever... soooo... I hope to be there by 12... but more likely 1...

          I'll text you when I'm on my way... and I'll just plan to pick up my own lunch.

          JK

          On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

          The organizer is planning to provide a box lunch for volunteers, so I
          wanted to get a quick count of who to expect Saturday and when to
          expect you.

          I will be there the entire time, from 10-3.

          Every other one
          Is divisible by two
          Now is that not odd?

          --Darrin from Ontario, Canada