Inaugural meeting

    Message 1 of 9 , May 9 2:05 PM
      A few of us have discussed having our first meeting next Saturday, May 16th in Nashville.  Since there aren't many of us, it will probably be at someone's house.  If you're interested, please email me and I'll send more details off list.

    • Joelle
      Message 2 of 9 , May 9 8:48 PM
        Yup! I'm in! My place is available

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 9 , May 11 2:11 PM
          Hey Folks... my Saturday is really filling up. Can people meet on
          Sunday the 17th instead?

          Joelle

          On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Joelle <t3naciousj@...> wrote:
          > Yup! I'm in! My place is available
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          > On May 9, 2009, at 4:05 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
          >

          > A few of us have discussed having our first meeting next Saturday, May 16th
          > in Nashville.  Since there aren't many of us, it will probably be at
          > someone's house.  If you're interested, please email me and I'll send more
          > details off list.
          >
          > thanks,
          > malachi

          Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful
          objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill
          gives us modern art.
          Message 4 of 9 , May 11 3:13 PM
            Fine by me.

            On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 4:11 PM, J K <t3naciousj@...> wrote:

            Hey Folks... my Saturday is really filling up. Can people meet on
            Sunday the 17th instead?

            Joelle

            On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Joelle <t3naciousj@...> wrote:
            > Yup! I'm in! My place is available
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            > On May 9, 2009, at 4:05 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
            >

            > A few of us have discussed having our first meeting next Saturday, May 16th
            > in Nashville.  Since there aren't many of us, it will probably be at
            > someone's house.  If you're interested, please email me and I'll send more
            > details off list.
            >
            > thanks,
            > malachi

            Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful
            objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill
            gives us modern art.
            Tom Stoppard

          • Sparr
            Message 5 of 9 , May 11 3:20 PM
              I will be in town Saturday afternoon/evening, and early Sunday
              morning. Let me know when/where you all decide on, and I will do my
              best to make it, at least for a little while.

              On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
              > Fine by me.
              > On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 4:11 PM, J K <t3naciousj@...> wrote:
              >> Hey Folks... my Saturday is really filling up. Can people meet on
              >> Sunday the 17th instead?
            • doblopapel
              Message 6 of 9 , May 13 5:31 PM
                Sunday is fine by me too.

                Message 7 of 9 , May 13 7:03 PM
                  So, what time is good and who needs directions?

                  malachi

                  On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 7:31 PM, doblopapel <doblopapel@...> wrote:

                  Sunday is fine by me too.

                  --- In nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com, Sparr <sparr0@...> wrote:

                  > I will be in town Saturday afternoon/evening, and early Sunday
                  > morning. Let me know when/where you all decide on, and I will do my
                  > best to make it, at least for a little while.
                  >
                  > On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
                  > > Fine by me.
                  > > On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 4:11 PM, J K <t3naciousj@...> wrote:
                  > >> Hey Folks... my Saturday is really filling up. Can people meet on
                  > >> Sunday the 17th instead?

                • doblopapel
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 14 4:31 PM
                    Pretty much any time on Sunday is good. Do you want to plan it around lunch or dinner? Strictly the afternoon?

                    Has a location been chosen? If so, the address is sufficient but directions are acceptable too.

                    Message 9 of 9 , May 14 8:23 PM
                      Ya... how about 1:00 since I think Todd is running role playing at 6...

                      Address is

                      2111 Bernard Ave

                      From I440 get off at 21st ave. Just past Harris Teeter... the next
                      left is Bernard. We are the third house on the left.

                      Joelle