Re: [nashvilleorigami] Nashville Origami Club monthly meeting, 7/18/2010, 1:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
      I'll be there. I'm planning to continue with boxes, but I'd also like to try some envelopes.
      Do you have a book with some fairly simple examples, Malachi?

      On Jul 15, 2010, at 12:56 PM, nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

      Reminder from: nashvilleorigami Yahoo! Group

      Title: Nashville Origami Club monthly meeting

      Date: Sunday July 18, 2010
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Sunday.
      Location: First Unitarian Universalist Church of Nashville

        Date: Sunday July 18, 2010
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Sunday.
        Location: First Unitarian Universalist Church of Nashville

        Edit reminder options

          Date: Sunday July 18, 2010
          Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm